So much for a pain-free life

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not much to talk about. I've been loving the Flexeril, although I've never had dry mouth this strong before. I got new electrodes for my TENS unit, but haven't had to use them yet. I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands - I lost my job.

The pain seems to all but disappear when I don't have to work! I doubt I'll be able to afford Cobra coverage, but I'm gonna try my best to find the money somehow. Otherwise I have no way to take care of myself until I get a new job with insurance. The surgery is off.

I found out today it's way more expensive than my mom or I had imagined. Six figures. I doubt that even includes the hospital stay, rehab, plus all the assorted "little" fees, like medication and the staff's fees - radiologists, ahoy! I have no idea what the doctor would even do, so I kinda resent the lady there telling me that. It really took the wind out of my sails. Her saying that killed the only hope I had of ever having a normal life. I told my mom to just eat the cost of the plane tickets she purchased. They're non-refundable, but she got a really good deal.

It would be nice to meet him and see what he can do, but now I feel like I'd just be wasting his time.

Popular posts from this blog

Posterior Asymmetry & Idiopathic Scoliosis

Ugly Betty star Wilhelmina has Scoliosis

Scoliosis in India