Two and a Half Men: Thank God for Scoliosis

I keep seeing this mentioned on various blogs about Two and a Half Men, I have never watched this before but tonight they appear to have an episode entitled "Thank God for Scoliosis"

Now, I can't say that I have ever thought "Thank God for Scoliosis" so I am intrigued as to why they would title their episode with these words. I will watch tonight and report back tomorrow.

I am not certain at what time this episode is on, cannot find much information but I think for those of us in the UK, Two and a Half Men is shown on Paramount Comedy, if anyone manages to see this and I don't please do stop by and let me know what it is all about - thanks!

For those who have not heard of Two and a Half Men, here is some blurb.

Charlie is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Jaguar in front of the house and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother, Alan who's facing a divorce, and Alan's son, Jake come to stay with him. Together, these two and a half men confront the challenges of growing up; finally.

Complicating matters are the brothers' self-obsessed, controlling mother, Evelyn, Alan's estranged wife, Judith and Charlie's crazy neighbour Rose. who wants to be a part of his life and is willing to do anything to be around.

Popular posts from this blog

Posterior Asymmetry & Idiopathic Scoliosis

Ugly Betty star Wilhelmina has Scoliosis

Scoliosis in India