Managing my Scoliosis

Hi There

I have had Scoliosis since 1989 and had surgery for this and now have a harrington rod, I had curve of 76º at the time of surgery.

I manage my Scoliosis with heat pads, grabbers, walking sticks, support from my group members, not wearing high heels! Regular massage for my shoulders and I am just considering Bowen Therapy, I also do Yoga when I can (usually in the Summer), I also have a memory foam bed for extra support when I sleep that has massage and hi/lo profiling – not sure what else I can do :)

I have a website and blog and support group also – the support group is of great benefit to me because no one understand the pains/problems unless you have Scoliosis. Wishing everyone well :)

http://www.scoliosisnutty.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posterior Asymmetry & Idiopathic Scoliosis

Ugly Betty star Wilhelmina has Scoliosis

Scoliosis in India