Scoliosis pain diary - 4th May 2006

I went for a smear test with my local doctor and explained the problem to him that we had in Seville, he said he had done a lot of his training with a Orthopaedic surgeon so he knew about Harrington Rods and Scoliosis so this was of great benefit to me. He gave me an inspection and all seemed fine, my ovaries looked healthy and their were no cysts, he did say however that my vagina was small and very tight because the muscles were tense, he wondered if that could be the cause of the pain because of the muscles. He has instructed me to get a blood test on the 24th May to see if I am Ovulating, if I am not he feels this could be the root of the pain because that would be swollen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posterior Asymmetry & Idiopathic Scoliosis

Ugly Betty star Wilhelmina has Scoliosis

Scoliosis in India